The following documents are needed at the time of enrollment. Without these documents, your child’s enrollment may be delayed. Parents/Guardians with proper documentation will be given priority.
Utility Bill with Physical Address
Birth Certificate
Divorce Decree/Legal Custody Documents (if applicable)
Social Security Card or Number
CDIB Card (if applicable)
Student Visa (if applicable)
Withdrawal grades, grade card, and or transcript

***Immunization Records***
In accordance with State law and Grove School Board of Education, new students must provide proof of immunization on the day of enrollment. Without proof of immunization, you will be asked to take your student home and leave your name and contact information. We will attempt to request a copy of immunization from your child’s previous school.
If you would like to contact your child’s previous school and request the immunization records, you may request they fax it to 918-787-5238. This may speed up the enrollment process.
To request records from Grove High School, please do one of the following: fax a written request to 918-787-5238 or mail request to P O Box 450789, Grove, OK 74345
E-mail request for records to jcash@ridgerunners.net
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Jill Cash
Grove High School Registrar

Transcript Request